SAM Associated Partners
SAM is engaged with different external stakeholders, which are individuals, groups of people and organisations representatives from the following target groups: Public and Private Educational, Industrial (Manufacturing Industry) sectors, Social Actor, National Authorities and EU Citizens.
SAM Stakeholders and Associated Partners Profile cover: Manufacturing experts, researchers and manufactures, professional workforce, students, unemployed VET graduates, HR managers, recruitment agencies, trade union; employers’ associations, national recruitment agencies and national qualifications agencies.
How can an Associated Partners collaborate?
- Participating in the AM skills needs identification and validation workshops;
- Participating in working sessions to review and develop the Professional Profiles;
- Participating in the review and development of AM Qualifications /Competence Units;
- Supporting the implementation of training courses;
- Supporting the dissemination of the project Results;
- Supporting the Raise Awareness Campaign with Children, students and workforce;
- Other contributions.
To become SAM Associated Partner, please move to the GET INVOLVED section.