SAM 8th Project Meeting – 23rd, 24th and 25th May 2022
In a long-awaited reunion, the SAM project partners came together for the transnational project meeting (TM8) this week in Gijón, after two years of remote work due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Over three days, partners delved into comprehensive discussions centered around the main achievement and forthcoming activities of the project in this new phase.
In summary, the upcoming year the project partners will focus on:
• Launch the 4th Round of surveys on real cases for Training Centers, Companies, and Recruitment Agencies;
• Validate the new curriculum Competence Unit (CU) to ensure effectiveness and relevance;
• Develop new Professional Profiles, Qualifications, and CUs to address evolving industry needs;
• Update online catalogues;
• Conduct raise awareness and dissemination actions (webinars, podcast, open -days and schools visits);
• Develop various marketing materials, including articles, newsletters, booklets, and promotional videos;
• Organize SAM project final conference